In a line describe how your friends would describe you:
Aaron carter song says it all" crazy little party girl and I love her"!!
When I am bored I..: Try all the old clothes and experiment or make home remedies with fruits and natural stuff for skin glow: else..i doze offffffffffffff
The book I would love to go to bed with: "101 ways to look good" ;)
The movie scene I want to be in..: Twilight - when Edward just looks at Bella sleeping …it was so romantic and Maine Pyaar Kiya - when Salman Khan says "I love whattttt"…..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Your personal motto: If there is a therapy that works on me, for me, by me: its talk therapy!
Describe your achievements / any awards etc.: Won inter college Rjying competition at IP College, something that convinced me to be what I am.
Mention memorable incidents in your RJing or professional life:
- To be recognized just by your voice is unbelievable and a shopkeeper at Shankar Market did ask me if I am Rj Divya once and I was so shocked.
- Met this lady once on an event who gave me a Ganesha and said, he will be happy to bless you always : and blessed I am!!
When I am On-Air I am…: Myself!! Natural and smiling! Bubbly and happy!
What do you enjoy most about your current job? : What I enjoy the most is the fact it's hardly a job. Its my passion that gets me money too. I enjoy being ON AIR…its like falling in love everyday!! : I love to be with the city and dance in the studio thinking they must be happily tapping their feet somewhere too.
Life's "sabse filmi" moment: Yet to come, the day I convince a guy to dance around trees with me at Lodi garden!! that's my ultimate dream(read fantasy)
Interests and hobbies:
- Love traveling and meeting new people.
- Exploring the unseen places in India and reaching places not available on Google is a high.
- Playing volleyball and trying cuisines anywhere and everywhere.
- Clicking and I call photography my second love.